The administrator of your personal data provided in this form is Fujiei Sp. Z o.o. headquarters address: Al. Wojska Polskiego 9/108, 01-525 Warsaw,
If you have submitted a statement of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Personal data processed on the basis of the above consent may be used to:
- provide the service electronically based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 (1) (a) and (b) of the GDPR),
- for possible investigation or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 regulation, (1) a,b of the GDPR),
- in order to offer you products and services directly, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) f of the GDPR),
We may share your personal data with subcontractors, that is, entities that we use to process them;
We do not send your data outside of the EU / EOG
Your personal data will be processed and stored from the moment of obtaining it by the Administrator of Personal Data, until the end of the service for you, and after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- fulfilment of duties resulting from legal provisions, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
- marketing until you object to their processing for this purpose, withdraw your consent or decide for yourself that they have become outdated.
It is worth remembering that you have the right to file a complaint to UODO* when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
You have the right:
- to get access to your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
- to correct your data;
- to delete your data;
- to limit the processing of personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data;
- for data transfer;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
Providing data is voluntary, but its non-provision will be tantamount to the inability to render services provided electronically.
* Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych /Polish Personal Data Protection Office/